.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lost in Tulgey Wood

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." J.R.R. Tolkein

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canton, Ohio, United States

The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure --Mikhail Baryshnikov

Monday, April 24, 2006

Maintaining a House of Glass

Alice I swear, I can't keep this house standing. It's so fragile and one slight nudge could send the whole thing crashing down and cutting everyone to pieces. I've got one hand on the crack in the wall, while my foot is stablizing the door jam.

You'll pardon me if I'm a little bit sensitive. I'm trying to be strong, not to cry, not to pee my pants, all the while trying to maintain my sense of humor and be a good sport.

Something's got to give.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good. I'll have a place to cool my heals as I restart life as an alcoholic writer with a fishing obsession.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter
ThinkExist.com Quotes