.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lost in Tulgey Wood

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." J.R.R. Tolkein

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canton, Ohio, United States

The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure --Mikhail Baryshnikov

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Wonders of Technology

You know the drop down address list in Internet Explorer? The place where you can look up something you've previously typed up there? Well, the other night, I was browzing through the list looking for Amazon.com and I noticed this link: http://www.kitty.org/. It's Kit's Place. I don't know how it got into the list. I don't believe I typed it. I asked Shawn and he had no idea what it was either. Just a random website. Unless my Mom typed it, which is highly unlikely as she has no interest in Motorcycles.

Weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

It's like when my wife looks in that drop down list and sees www.venusianvampirevixins.com/bondage.htm! I have no idea how that got in there hunny!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Say, "But hunny, it's all in the interest of expanding our marraige!"

'Course, you might regret that. Life's a gamble that way.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter
ThinkExist.com Quotes