.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lost in Tulgey Wood

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." J.R.R. Tolkein

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canton, Ohio, United States

The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure --Mikhail Baryshnikov

Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh, Totally...

Orange County

You're rich, pretty, and living a charmed life. (Or you seriously wish you were.)
From Disneyland to Laguna Beach, you're all about living the California dream life.
Just make sure to marry rich - so you don't have to work for it!

1 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

I love L.A., I guess?!

You Belong in Los Angeles

Whether you'll admit it or not, a huge part of you likes being in the spotlight.

And you may just have enough star quality to make it big in LA!
Even if you don't become famous, you still belong in a place where you can get a year round tan.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter
ThinkExist.com Quotes