.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lost in Tulgey Wood

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." J.R.R. Tolkein

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canton, Ohio, United States

The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure --Mikhail Baryshnikov

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Last Quiz...I Promise

Your World View
You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content. You value kindness and try to live by your ideals. You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.
You respect truth and are flexible. You like people, and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.

3 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content. ect.

We match again!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I think your quiz results are spot on, big orange.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Well, maybe not spot on. I think that you do value truth above morality and you are reasonably tolerant of thoe who disagree with you.

You're not a spoiled child, though. Nor do you live life in a fantasy world. Rebel, yes.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter
ThinkExist.com Quotes