.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lost in Tulgey Wood

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." J.R.R. Tolkein

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canton, Ohio, United States

The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure --Mikhail Baryshnikov

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Where Have My Blues Gone?

Ever since I wrote the previous post, I have been falling alarmingly short of rants, depressing thoughts, and angry things to say. Sure, I've been angry since November 10, but somehow, not cheesed off enough to form a good rant around the subject. I don't know, Alice. Am I losing my edge? Am I on a Cheesed Off Holiday?


Here's the bigger question, Alice: Should I kill this blog? Or is my respite from the dark side merely temporary?

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Orange said...

Kill it? NONSENSE! To quote the Ghost of Christmas Present from the Finney version of "Scrooge": "I've never before heard self-pitying drivel!"

You'll get your groove back, toots. It's Advent, it might take 'till after 12th Night to get back into the swing o' things, but it'll happen. Wait for that April, May or even early June SNOWSTORM and this blog will be in high swing. And if THAT don't do it, read the newspapers and listen to the news: find out what preposterous nonsense the Republicans will be up to next... YOU'LL think of something...

7:35 PM  
Blogger Flannery Alden said...

I can always count on you to cast a shadow on the future. Thanks for your support. Lost in Tulgey Wood lives on!

xoxox

8:13 PM  
Blogger Big Orange said...

and as James Taylor sings, "That's why I'm here..."

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter
ThinkExist.com Quotes