.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lost in Tulgey Wood

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." J.R.R. Tolkein

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canton, Ohio, United States

The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure --Mikhail Baryshnikov

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

No, Seriously, I'm Done Now...

You Are 43% Addicted to Blogthings
You're a Blogthings fiend - addicted but not totally dependent.
So what if you know your personality type by heart?
And while you may feel like Blogthings is crack...
There are people much worse off than you!

2 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

I guess I need to catch up on this one.


You Are 5% Addicted to Blogthings

You're either a Blogthings newbie - or you haven't been sucked in... yet!
Right now, you're at low risk for addiction.
But we'll make sure and change that.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

How 'bout "Blogthingys"?

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter
ThinkExist.com Quotes