.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lost in Tulgey Wood

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." J.R.R. Tolkein

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canton, Ohio, United States

The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure --Mikhail Baryshnikov

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Alarming News...

I guess I can't say "Die yuppie scum!" anymore...


You Belong in Brooklyn

Down to earth and hard working, you're a true New Yorker.
And although you may be turning into a yuppie, you never forget your roots.

1 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

Mine reads:

You belong in Soho.

Although you may not be a professional artist, you do dabble in one form of art or another.
And you indie culture of all kinds - from little botiques to art house films.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counter
ThinkExist.com Quotes